Moving house

Empty Property:
If you are the owner of the property and the property is going to be empty but you wish to retain the water supply then the charges remain payable in full and you should not follow the 'moving house' process. more info

New to Hafren Dyfrdwy
  • New address including the postcode
  • Contact email address and telephone
  • Meter reading (if applicable)
  • Forwarding address of the old occupants

    (of the property you are moving into)

If you have a water meter and are unable to locate it please click here